Fever, high tlc dlc, increasing body temperature even after medication. Removed ovarian cyst by laproscopy. Suggestions?

I had ovarian cyste in my right ovary.I removed the cyste by laparoscopy last 2 week ago..after that my body temperature is normal ..but from last 1 week I m suffering from fever...although I have taken proper medicin but body temperature increases TLC dlc also high ..and I also have some stiches because they are not fine ...I want to know why fever comes there any problem related to operation
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013