Fever, high temperature, blisters o tongue, white discharge form nose. What is it?

yes please went to er but still having issuess and not convenced they found what was wrong they say i vairl it could just be me cause im not sick to much but im burning up and i have no fever high or low and im hot hot hot and when i blow my nose i have white milkie stuff comes out i have i think blisters on my tonuge dont feel like eating the er did blood work and things and said they couldnt find nothing im also sakie
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013