Fever, heel pain, vomiting, loose stools. Will taking sporolac and oflox help relieve symptoms?

I m havin little fever with pain in my heels... Also vomitted 4-5 times since morning and also suffering frm loose motions... Went for stool passing last 4-5 times.. Have taken electral powder in mornin... Taken lopomide and nice tablet also... Had taken dinner yesterday night outside... I am a girl of age 23.... Does sporolac and oflox oz will help as of antibiotic and thinkin to take domstal for vomittin and metacin if fever petsists?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012