Fever, headaches, nausea, sore throat, eye swelling, itchy gums, mucus cough. Treatment?

Hi, I ve been sick for a couple days now at first i had fevers headache nausea sore throat . Now all that is Out of my system I just have a sore throat, lots of nasty mucus cough , and last night my eyes started to have some nasty greenish mucus just a little towards bedtime, woke up with swollen eyes and mucus no crust..throughout the day today there hasn t been any discharge just puffy eyelids and suddenly my ears are clogged. And I don t know if my gums are related to this but they have been itchy since all this started... Help.. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012