Fever, headaches, lower back pain and frequent urination with numbing sensation. What should I take before going to a doctor?

Hi, I am urinating about 30 times roughly a day, and also during the night. Get a sort of numbing sensation when I have finished weeping. Also suffering a fever , headaches and lower back pain . I have had back problems for a while now but today it s got worse when other symptoms occurred. Could you possibly tell me what s wrong? And what will ease it until I can get to the doctors next?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013