Fever, headaches, body aches and chills. Lump behind the ear, rashes on the body with fatigue. What could be the reason?

6 days ago I came down with a fever of 101.7, Along with this I had headaches , body aches, and chills. The fever went away after about 24 hours. I have been extremely tired since, no energy. I have now noticed a lump about the size of nickle behind my ear. I also have a rash all over my body. It started on my chest and has since spread all over. I am having headaches and extreme fatigue . Any ideas what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013