Fever, headaches. Taking flucol, roxid and crocin. Can you explain the blood test report?

Hi, I have a constant fever of 100, 101 for the last three days. Mild headache, but otherwise no other symptoms. When I gave a blood test, the following came up: a) total wbc count 3700, b) platelet count 1.17 lakhs/cmm, c) C.reactive protein 14.0 mg/L, d) negative on Blood smear for MP, S.Typhi O and H, S.ParaTyphi A and B. e) Urine test came out with no issues. Medication: currently taking flucol, roxid, and crocin for fever (if it cross 102).
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013