Fever, headache, wheezing, breastbone hurts when standing or moving. Suggestion?

I have had a low grade fever for 3 days with headache , phlem, wheezing but not all the time. The thing that worries me is my chest right smack in the middle of my breastbone hurts, seems to be mostly when standing, moving or sitting and has been for 3 days also. My right side also hurts like if I just ran 10 miles. Female 49 years old.. Thank you Just trying to figure out if I should do ER or OK to wait till tomorrow
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
These sptoms may indicate that you are developing a chest infection. The pain in your chest is most probably related to your wheezing. I suggest you see your doctor or go on the ED so a doctor can examine your chest and prescribe an inhaler if necessary. This does not need to be done immediately if this is not convenient to you. It can wait until tomorrow.
Dr K A Pottinger,