Fever, headache. stomach ache, red patches in throat for kids. Will antibiotic help?

My 8 year old daughter and now my 6 year old daughter have been running fevers and complaining of headaches and stomach aches. Now they both have red patches in back throat and back roof of their mouths. There is many white spots there too. We don't have insurance. What does this sound like and does it need antibiotics?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
It appears that both of your daughters might be having acute upper respiratory tract infection.
Go for one antibiotic like Azithromicin medicine course for 3 days.
Avoid giving cold drinks and junk food.
Ok and take care.