Fever, headache, slight stomach pain, urine test showed protein trace, epithelial cells, mucus threads and bacteria. Infection?

my daughter had a fever last wed evening,complaining of headache and slight pain on her stomach.I gave her paracetamol .The nxt day i bring her to a pediatrician ,she suggested to have my daughter undergo routine urinalysis ..the results are as follows..color-yellow,transparency-sl cloudy, spgravity-1.010,ph-6,protein-trace, sugar-negative,wbc0-2/hpf,rbc+,amorphous urates+,epithelial cells-few, mucus threads++,bacteria-few.. I havent bring the result to her doctor yet.My daughters fever are gone the next day..Is this a sign of infection?She is having a foul odor discharge for almost a year now.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012