Fever, headache, red patch on shin, flesh tender near knee

Hello, I am currently in XXXXXXXXXX on holiday, it is my first visit here. Over the last few days I have developed a temperature with a headache . My more serious concern is a red shiny patch which has appeared on my right shin, the flesh on the side of my knee is really tender and the flesh on the inner thigh of my right leg is also very tender to touch. I m not sure about doctors in this country but medication is readily available over pharmacy counters without prescription. Any information/advice would be deeply appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Don't waist time and play with your health consult your family doctor