Fever, headache, joint pain, rashes on thighs, prescribed measles medicines, do not have any symptoms today. Should I take medicines?

The day before yesterday I had a terrible fever and headache and joint pains on my foot . Yesterday morning, i still have fever and there are rashes on my thighs. I went to the doctor and said I had measles . I don t have high fever anymore and only my eyes hurt. Do I still take the medication the doctor prescribed on me? Or just an anti-bacterial medicine or just for measles? Also, most importantly, how do I get rid of this bitter taste in my mouth? I was trying to eat pizza but I can t enjoy it cause it tastes bitter to me. My mom said its because of the flu medicine I ve been taking but thats not possible.. Should I drink something to get rid of it?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012