Fever, headache, bleeding after taking Mifeprin to abort. When will bleeding stop?

Hello doctor, im 24f unmarried i got pregnancy in march 2011 so i took mifeprin abortion tablet in 3rd month i got normal abortion asusual like others nd had bleedin for 15-20 days every thing is set frm then again i faced same situation in this year. i came to know tht im pregnant again of 1st month in this november 2012. i used same abortion tablet but this time i faced too many prblms. while having 2nd two tablts only they got vomited. same for another 2 also but abortion over. for 2 days after abortion i didnt observed severe bleed from then. frm 14 th to till date its bleeding severly. in the middle frm 18th i started taking ethamcin 250 mg tablets for bleeding controlled tblts daily 2, up today tht means 4 days 8 tablts nd observed little less bleeding than before but it was not stopping even im suffering with fever , severe headache . my head nerves r beating like heartbeats when i wakeup frm bed. so can u please suggest me when bleeding stops, shall i take few more tablts to control bleeding, when can i be healthy like before? can u please tell me do i face any prblms in future again when im pregnant? plz give me reply here because i cannot go to hospital to know al these things of family problems
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012