Fever, given tylenol, feels dizzy. Is this normal with fever?

My 7 year old went to sleep with a fever ( 102.7 then we gave her Tylenol , half hour later it was down to 101.5 right before she fell asleep). She woke up a couple hours later a little freaked out saying everything was bulging , everything looked like it was getting bigger. Then she said it was worse when she closed her eyes. She is watching tv mow but says it still happens when she closes her eyes. I am thinking she is dizzy? Is that normal with a fever?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012