Fever followed by massive headache, pain on the occipital area. What is the cause and remedy?

Hi im 20 years is monday..i had a fever friday night and it didnt go away until saturday afternoon after taking some medicine. Then saturday night i got a massive headache and wa sick all sunday. Sunday was fine but once the night cane again it started hurting again i took medicine an i felt better and today monday it happened again my head hurts again but i dont have a fever. It hurts like behing my hand like on the occipital area and im getting scared. I take omg 3 one day suppliment and a women vitamin for some time now i dont know if that has anything to do with this painful headache please help
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012