Fever, flu like syndrome, kikuchi, dejection. Taking HCQS, naprosyn. Lupus symptoms?

My daughter 25 yrs old was diagonised of Kikuchi in june2012. even now she is getting intermittent fever with flu like syndrome(appro every month). Now she is on HCQS and naprosyn twice daily. her ANA test is negative. Is this kikuchi or lupus?Please tell me what are the conditions that may cause a flare in lupus? is diet responsible? during times of fever she loses her cool and feels dejected. Rest of the month she seems to be normal .Does she need a physchological counselling?Kindly advice.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012