Fever, enlarged spleen, high liver enzymes, sore throat with pus pockets, abdominal pain, green stools, mother had IgA nephropathy. Advice?

My 14 year old daughter has had a fever for 2 weeks, usually around 99-100 but spiking to 103. She has tested negative for mono, EBV , CMV , influenza . She has an enlarged spleen and liver (enzymes now 200 from 150 a week ago). She has extreme sore throat with white puss pockets (she has had her tonsils and adenoids removed). She was originally diagnosed with a-typical pneumonia and put on the z-pack, so strep has been ruled out. She has abdominal pain, especially when breathing in deep. She now has green stools. When I was pregnant with her, they induced labor about 2 1/2 weeks early, as she had quit growing and was only 4 lbs. I was later diagnosed with IgA nephropathy. Could I have passed an autoimmune disease to her?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012