Fever, elevated HCT, PLT levels, on Xeloda, Temodal. Avastin. What could be the cause?

I am on Xeloda, Temodal and Avastin on every 14 days cycles since Dec 2011, Since then my blood test were normal including biochemistry. On WEd evenign I raised temperature up to 38C, it was the day when I finished the 14th day cycle with xeloda, avasti, sandostatin lar and temodal, the day before on MON my blood results were OK. The next two days until today FRI I was having a temperaure and today my HCT are 3.2 /lab lowest limit is 4.0/ PLT are 67 /lab lowest is 140. Could that be due to some viruses also, or the reasons are defintely the drugs mentioned. What should I do .....
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012