Fever during pregnancy, prescribed medicines, tests say neither positive nor negative for typhoid. Affect the baby?

hello doctor!!! i am going to complete 3 months of my pregnancy.suddenly i am sufferng from fever for the past 3 days and today i got my blood check up.the result is as S Typhi O =1 in 80 dil, S Typhi H =1 in 40 dil,S para Thypi AH =1 in 20 dil, s.para Typhi BH =1 in 20 dil.My doctor told that it is neither positive nor negative for typhoid fever .prescribed medicines for 2 days and asked me to come back after a couple of days.Please let me know will this affect my baby by any means or it can be cured very easily?what steps should i take on my side?What diet should i follow?Please help me out doctor.Am very very afraid about the baby.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012