Fever during night, weakness, chest pain, burning urination, low BP, gastropolyp in liver. Not taking medicines for polyp. Problems in future?

Mostly slow fever is coming at night,head and hand becomes heat,body is becoming weak, sometimes chest is paining, low blood pressure is there and during urination there is burning and paining.i am taking arsinex 600 and nexpro 40 for last 8 months for tb in UTI .A gastro polype was detected in liver, no medicine has been taken by me for gastro polype.Is there any problem in future?sir kindly advice me.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012