Fever, dizziness, pain in ribs and lower back, headache, stomach cramps. Is it norovirus?

A couple of days ago an extremely high fever (over 40 degrees) appeared out of nowhere. I could only lower it down with paracetamol and tea, sleeping under warm blankets and sweating it out. But then in the evening it reaches 40 degrees again until I take some more Paracetamol. Also dizziness , pain in the ribs (front and back) and lower back and lower belly, headache and light stomach cramps. Most of the food I eat nauseates me. No diarrhea . I don t use drugs and I haven t drunk any alcohol before it happened. No sore throat , no coryza . Please can you advise if that s the Norovirus? Can it also be pregnancy symptoms? (Period shouldn t start until the 7th January). This morning I feel better fever wise, I ve taken Nimesil (Nimesulidum 100mg 2g N30 suspension) and paracetamol. Body temperature seems to be stable of 37.0. Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013