Fever, diarrhea, vomiting, taken Cipro and Flayl. CT scan and blood work normal. Is it a parasite?

ok this is a little complicated, alot of symptoms going on. About a month ago, I started running a fever and my upper body like from my waist up felt like it was on fire. My fever peaked at 103.7 and when it would break I would be in a could sweat and the sweat on the pillow was like a rusty color. After bout an hour of a cold sweat my fever would go right back up and this continued for close to three weeks. I feel extremely tired, have no appetite ,havent eaten anything that amounts to anything. For the first three weeks I had screaming diarehha and would vomit occasionally as well. Went to hospital, had blood work done, everything ok except a UTI , gave me atibiotics sent me home. I have had drastic weight lost. I went to the first hospital on a thursday and weighed 327, after no improvement or relief I went to a different hospital the next Friday, like just 8 days later and my weight was 311. I have taken Cipro, a Sulfer antibiotic, and Flagl. The second hospital did a CT scan , found nothing and blood work was good. I am so discouraged, I dont know what to do. I felt ok for maybe a day or two and started feelin bad again bout two days ago, checked my fever it was 101.8 and has stayed around that temp for three days now. I havent eaten anything, I cant, it makes me sick, I am drinkin fluids but really dont even want to do that. I checked my blood sugar it was 111 today and it was 167 yesterday around the same time. My primary care dr said maybe a parasite, but really dont have a clue. Please help me if you can. Im sick of feeling this way, and appreciate any information you will be able to give me. Thank you. Oh also, I am a 35 yr old male, that might help a little, I dont know. Again, thank you..
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012