Fever, dark spots on foreskin. Had unprotected sex with person having rash. Suggestions?

Hi about 24 hours ago, i had unprotected oral sex with a guy who had a sort of rash thing on his inner thigh, i was reluctant at first but he tells me that it has been tested (blood work, doctor) and says that it is jock itch so i believed him. I also noticed before hand that I felt slightly fluey - like the beginning of a cold
Now, it has been a day and I have encountered -
fever
dark spot on my foreskin appeared...very small, not raised as far as i can tell
feeling sightly heavy in my groin
I have also been very very worried and anxious this last day, so the heavy feeling may be because of that.
SP
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013