Fever, cough, yellow discharge from eye, rimmed red eyes. Does she need antibiotics?

My daughter has has a fever for four days. Ranging from slight (99.9) to high. (102.5) with a slight cough and I have now noticed that, in her right eye, there was a little bit of white/yellow discharge. Her eyes are not blood shot, but they have been rimmed red since she has gotten sick. I have called her doctor three times now and he has told me to not take her in unless her temperature is at 105. -.-

Should I take her to the emergency room, since he won't do anything, and what does she have? Does she need antibiotics?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013