Fever, cough, cold and sore throat. Reddish spots on the chest, arms and legs. Could this be from sweating?

I was poorly last week with flu like symptoms, fever , cough , sore throat and chest . Im still getting over the cough but have developed small, red, dry spots on my chest. The spots don t inch but I m just wondering what the cause might be from the flu or something else to bd concerned about? I have noticed that I have the odd same spot on my arm and one randomly on my leg. Just a but worried. I do swim and go to the gym and also read that spots like these could be caused from sweating. Confused please help.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013