Fever continuously. On antibiotics. Why weakness and nausea?

hi my friend is 23yr old. she is getting fever once or twice a day up to 100 f. we have shown to one doctor who had given her antibiotic 4days ago which in return she started vomiting and stomach pain. we have shown to another doctor after that her vomiting is stop from 2days but she is getting fever almost regularly at least once or twice a day. her highest temperature till yet is 100.6f and that used to go down aromatically without any medicine and she is feeling very weakness and nausea . we have done blood test also and everything i normal. Can u please tell me that what problem she can has?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012