Fever, constant headaches, nausea, burning sensation on the hands and feet. Symptoms of HIV? Have chlamydia

I am having a constant headache for the past 1.5 weeks. I feel Iike I am having a fever which goes on and off. I do feel nauseas at times and i am having skin burning sensations on my hands, feet and back. Are these signs of HIV? I have been diagnose with chlymedia. Does this increase my chances of contracting hiv? I can t take the hiv test yet as it has only been 2.5 weeks since exposure. Did a std test and hiv comes up as negative. How accurate can this result be interpreted to?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013