Fever comes and goes constantly after taking medicine

Hi, My daughter is suffering from fever . The doctor we have consulted advised Roxid Liquid 3ml/12 hrs for 3 days. Along with this he also advised mephthol (3.5ml/8 hrs) and Crocin (3.5ml/6hrs) for 3 days We observed that after 3 days, my daughter had fever now and then. I meant, if I give the medicines, the fever reduces and after hrs it comes again. We feel that the dosage of Roixd Liquid advised is less and is it safe to continue this procedure for another 2 days ?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Continue for another couple of days if the fever dosent subside even after a wek she might have to undergo few tests like blood counts,chest xray widal,urine test.