Fever comes and goes. Treated with antibiotic. High ESR, SGPT, TLC. What is the problem?

on 30th june i had high fever. i was treated with antibiotics but still the fever was not coming down 100. then doctor treated for malaria for the reason that platelets count was 0.66 thousand. after that treatment and for last 5 weeks i am having a fluctuating fever. it starts rising from 9am and goes high upto 99.5 and in night it goes down to normal temperatures. all blood reports are normal except litttle rise in ESR , SGPT , TLC . In this week on tuesday again fever rise upto 100.5 and i have a yellowish cough, so doctor again prescribed cefpodoxime and clauvanate tablet. but still i have low fever which rises in the afternoon and goes down in the night. kindly help me from which disease im suffering from.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012