Fever, cold, throat pain, mouth ulcer, taken antibiotic, cough syrup and vitamin tablet

HI I AM FROM MUMBAI LAST 26 OF JAN I GOT FEVER AND COLD , PAIN THORT. HE TOLD ME THERE IS INFECTION AND COUGH IN MY THORT SO HE GIVE ME SO ANTIBIOTICS , COUGH SIRUF. I TAKE THAT MEDICIN AFTER THAT I FEEL VERY HOT IN MY MOUTH SO I LOOK FOR WHAT IT IS IT IS MOUTH ULCER EXMINE BY ENT DOCTOR. HE GIVE ME MEDICIN THE ULCER GO BUT IN THE FROUNT OF MY TOUNG SOME SOFT RED SPOT, TOUNG BROKEN IN THE MIDDLE REMAIN IS THEIR TILL DATE WHICH IS PAINFUL WHEN HOT FOOD CONSUME THE DOCTOR GIVE ME VITAMINE TABLTE I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY DAYS TAKING FOR THIS
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012