Fever, cold and cough. Taken antibiotics. Feeling ear discomfort, headache, anxiety and depression. Concerned

I am a 40year old woman.i am having 98.6to 99.3 fever since past 10days.i had cold and dry cough.i was given antibiotics and the fever subsided for a few days only to come again during the night.all blood tests including total blood counts,malaria,typhoid,kidney function tests,liver tests urine tests were ok.but there is a ear discomfort,.it feels there is a pressure inside the ear and some liquid formation inside.the fever only comes during some part of the day and subsides once I take a dose of paracetamol.could this be due to an ear infection?i have been having headaches of and on for about 6months now which subsides once I take a tab,let called dolobak.its like a cluster headache.noise and bright lights make it worse.i have bouts of anxiety and depression as well since 10 years now.please help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013