Fever, chills, weight loss, loose motions. Taking Normaxin-RT, Hifen-AZ. Tested positive for typhoid. Safe to take these medications?

hello Doctor.i am 18yrs old, ht.5ft 4inch .from 4 may 2012 i was suffering from fever with shivering i was feel too cold at that time & i consult a physician he prescribed me to to malaria test but i was not suffering from malaria & he given memore than 15 types of medicine &also medicine of malaria too. he told me that i have a viral prob & within 15 days i have taken 60-65 tablets of paracetamol & colpol instead of it there is neither any relief in my fever nor in my shivering i was continiously vometing & loose motion (6-7 times a day) i become very weak & sometimes for a few minutes i couldn t see anything & within 15 days i loose my( 6kg) weight (actually i was 53kg & become 45kg) on 20 may i consult another Dr.he told me to test for malaria & typhoid & i was suffering from typhoid .then i consult aurvadic Dr.& my condition improves .but again on 10 jun i have a problem of high fever, shiverin & always my stomach is paining i neither can take brisk walk nor can run . i take medicine from an allopathic Dr.&he given me NORMAXIN-RT, HIFEN-AZ 250, DISSOLVIN TABLETES,CITRALKA LIQUID WITH GLUCOSE , GR8 & LEOLIV SYRUP. please tell me doctor is this medicine is safe for me? kindly help me doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012