Fever, chills, sore throat with swollen glands. Colonoscopy normal. On rhinovirus, tamiflu, mucinex Dm. Correctly diagnosed?

I had influenza B about a month ago. I took antibiotics and got better after about a week. I then started having stomach issues, and since this had been an issue before, I had a colonoscopy and everything was fine. Yesterday, I went to the urgent care with flu like symptoms again: fever, chills, ear ache, sore throat, body aches. The Doctor didn't test me for the flu or strep, but told me I had the rhinovirus and to take Tamiflu. I have been taking it since yesterday, and Q-pap. He told me to take Mucinex D, but I only had Mucinex Dm which I took. My concern is that my throat is so sore, with my glands so swollen that I can't even swallow. My head is pounding whenever I move. The back of my neck is sore. Every time I cough, I feel like my head is about to explode. Was I diagnosed correctly?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013