Fever, chills and burning sensation while urinating, pus cells increased in number, trace of albumin. Meaning?

I am suffering from fever with chills and burning sensation while passing urine. urine analys is showed 18-20 pus cells and culture for sensitivity showed most of antibiotics as resistant except Septeran. A second culture was performed and interestingly this lab showed no bacterial growth while urine analysis showed 30-40 cells, trace of albumin and presence of epithelial cells. I am quite confused if it is UTI or kidney problem. Please respond.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013