Fever, chest pain, green mucus, chills, sweating, swollen neck glands. Taken antibiotics

I am a 20 year old female college student. 5' 5" 120 lbs. I have been getting sick constantly lately. I had a fever for 5 days beginning March 12th, I was tested neg. for strep but I was put on antibiotics and I felt better. 2 days after I finished my antibiotics a cold started and I had heavy chest pain and neon mucus from my nose so I saw a dr. and was put on more antibiotics. That brought me up to this past Tuesday when I finished the antibiotics. 2 days later (Thursday) I started coughing really bad and this past Friday I got a fever. My fever got up to 103.2 and I took Advil. I still have a 101.3 fever. I have chills and when I wake up in the morning my shirt is very damp from sweat. My neck glands are very swollen and it is difficult to swallow. I have little appetite and little energy. I was having sharp pains on my left side in my rib area on Friday and Saturday but that went away now. I have a history of getting sick often, but not usually back to back like I have been recently. There is a history of Crohn's disease in my family as a side note. Just wondering what your thoughts on my situation are!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013