Fever, body pain, vomiting, taken hifenac-mr, peptard, cepodem, had blood test, urine test, culture. Reason?

hello !! My mother has an age of 51. Symptoms - fever + body pain + vomiting tendency Medications for the above hifenac- mr + peptard blood test showed wbc 0000 and hb 9.2 Medications dude to above report antibiotic + cepodem xp 325 urine test report should pus cell 40-50 and waiting for culture test report Even after the medication body pain hasn t subsidized, fever part is little bit better. She has been taking hifenac-mr for 4 days and antibiotics + cepodem xp325 for the last 2 days. Could u Please help me and tell is their any thing to worry about and why the body pain is still subsisting. Your concern will be highly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012