Fever, body pain, shivering. Widal test shows Typho-O, Typhi-H positive. Treatment?

I m 38 years old & having fever since 10 to 15 days on and off alos body pain shewering ect. and iget it done the widal test i got S. Typho O Positive ( 1 : 160 ) and S. Typhi H positive (1: 80) so please sugest is it any serious because as per doctor advise i went for admision in reputed hospital and doctor says it s not serious and will take blood culture and will see after that. please advise me and clarify my dought is it dangerous infutute? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012