Fever, body pain, headache. History of stone in stomach. Tests normal. What is the problem?

HI am XXXX. For past 20 days am suffering fever. I took Dengue,malaria,thphoid all test by blood and urine. I have consulted with many doctors.they told all are normal.but continuos fever for me.if i put tablet or injection, i feel normal for 5 hrs then again continuous fever with body pain and headache. before 5 years, i had a stone in my stomach but i al right. can u tell me what could be the problem and which type of test can i take.

Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013