Fever and vomiting, fainting, freezing, right kidney infection. Suggested water drinking. Whats the reason?

Hi, this is the 5th day I have a very high fever (40°), I vomit , when I stand up I feel like fainting . Sometimes I even shake and I m freezing even though I have this high temperature. I have blood in my urine.Yesterday the doctor told me it s a right kidney infection, he gave me pills, told that I have to drink gallons of water. It s still not helping yet and I m starting to feel really scared could you please write me what to do?? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012