Fever and sore throat, small red bubbles on belly and back. Suggestions ?

Hai, My name is AAAAA and my 4 yrs nd 5 months old daughter is having fever ( 38.7) and sore throat ..today when i tried to give her bath, i noticed that her belly and back has become red with small bubbles like kind...her skin is also becoming very dry and reddish...she is having fever since morning..can you please suggest me what is this and these rashe skind are normal or something else...can you please suggest me..you can reply me to YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013