Fever and severe pain behind eyes, no apparent congestion, mucinex and advil or tylenol for fever, dibubrofen

My husband is 60 and started a fever and severe pain be hind his eyes no aparent congestion on Friday night and today ( sunday we went tot eh Dr and she gave him a presription and said to take mucinex and advil or tylenol for fever. the fever is again up to 103 and has broken over the last 2 days. I have alternate dibubrofen and advil. And forced liquids. How much advil and tylenonl can i safely give him...
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012