Fever and cough. What does cxrpa view suggest? Why was it done?

hai.my aunt is of 65 years old.she has been suffering with fever and cough .that s why we showed her to chest physician,he coducted the following tests cxrpa view,tgdga15e bsr, hb% platelets,b% urea sr creatine ,lft,adw,cect chest.then he hot 11.0gms%,of haemoblobin,10,100/cumm of total w.b.c count and67%neutrophils,25%lymphocytes,06%eosinophils,02%monocytes403/cumm absolute eosinophils count,2.79/cumm platelet count,109mm(1 hour) erytrocytes sedimentation rate,34.0mg%blood urea,1.0mg% serum creatine,204u/lalkaline phosphatase.by her ct scan reports he confirmed that she is a TB patient.but one cardiologist suggested that he was not satisfied with her x ray then he suggested that to do digital x ray pa-view.In that x ray report heart:mildly enlarged,lungs:clear,cp angles:free,bone cage:sternal sutures in situ,soft tissue:normal,impression:mild cordiomegally.we are too afraid of this report and we had started tb tablets also. sorry she is already a bipass surgery patient(8 years back).and she got mild stroke (2 years back) so pls give me answer sir.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012