Fever and burning sensation while urination. Took epitrill. History of heart problem. Panic attack?

sir my mother is a heart patient , yesterday night i gave her epitrill 0.5 mg cause see was not feeling good, but she woke ip in the midnight with 102 feaver, and started loosing control of her self, i again gave her epitrill to calm her down. she was complaining about buring sensation while urinating, is this problem could be the reason of feaver and this panic attack ?plz tell me what it was, and what i should do now ?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012