Fever after kidney stone removal, taken Tylenol. Have diabetes and high blood pressure

I have a health concern about my mother. She had a kidney stone removed on Friday, and since then has had numerous fevers, generally in the 102-103 range. They go away when she takes tylenol but then come back shortly after. With that being said, I searched online and I see that a fever can come after removal, but I am wondering how alarmed I should be. Her history is she is 57 years hold, diabetic (prior to surgery her bs had been dropping as low as 50) and has high blood pressure . I have told her to go to the emergency room, but she would rather hold off to see her doctor. I really want a professional opinion to see if I need to intervene and force her to go to the emergency room.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012