Fever, RLQ pain, tenderness and spasms, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting. Done tests. Enlarged right ureter. What can these symptoms be about?

Hello , I am 24 years old and have three local doctors stumped. Today is day 9 of my having a moderate fever (99.8 to 103 on random flux), RLQ pain, RLQ tenderness to the touch, RLQ discomfort, RLQ spasms, diahrrea, nausea , and random vomiting. I have had a CT, blood tests and cultures, stool tests and cultures, urine tests and cultures, and several exams. They report that I do have kidney stones , but I tested negative for clostridiuenlm difficile, appendicitis , and that my pancreas and liver are functioning normally. The radiologist did report that my right ureter did look enlarged, but it did not appear that infection was present. Could you maybe give me an idea what these symptoms might be trying to tell me?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012