Fever. History of typhoid. Widal test positive. Stomach upset after taking antibiotics. Side effects?

Respected Dr. Mathew, I was diagnosed with typhoid in march 2012. After taking treatment I was totally cured and feeling normal for next four months(june ,july, augest,september).But in october I had mild fever and after medical check up doctor adviced me for both widal test and blood culture and sensitivity. Widal test shows positive results (1:160) but Blood culture and sensitivity shows no growth result.Still doctor gave me antibiotic treatment for 5 days.After the first day of course there was no fever.Now I feeling normal but that antibiotics upset my stomach I feel hot sensations in my stomach.There is small heavy sensation in my stomach after taking meal.Is it beacuase of side effects of antibiotics? I am much confused regarding my health.Is my health ok ? Is that fever in October was seasonal fever?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012