Fever, Cough, Motions, Edima. History of nephrotic syndrome. Omnacrotil Forte, Junior Lanzol, Asthaline prescribed. any advice?

My Son is 2 years Old . He had 1st occurance of Nephrotic Syndrom when he was 1year 2 months .And later it relapsed at the age of 1 year 7 months . Again now at the age of 2 years it relapse.Now actually it started with Fever , Cough , Motions and then edima. He is on Omnacrotil Forte , Junior Lanzol , Asthaline for wizzing problem. His albumin level's in Urine is 4+. Please do let me know if there is anything to worry due to somany replases within 1 year. And also do let me know the precausions to be taken to avoid the relapse. Is it advisable to look after homeopathy as alternative.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013