Fetal ultrasound showed possibility of achondroplasia. Likelihood of dwarfism?

I m 34 weeks pregnant and I was measuring small so my OBGYN ordered an Ultrasound . The U/S showed the limbs were in the 5th percentile, but head, chest , heart , etc. were all normal. I am only 5 3 but my husband is 6 9 . They prepared us for the possibility of achondroplasia . An amnio was pointless since we wouldn t get the results back for 6 weeks which is my due date. My family is fairly short, and my husband is the only one in his family that is extremely tall. They could not get a image of the hands or a profile of the face during the U/S. So many people say their baby turned out just fine, maybe a little small. What is the liklihood of dwarfism?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012