Fetal ring on the uterus. Pregnancy tests negative. Frequent urination, mild cramping in the leg. Still pregnant?

Ive had 4 urine and 1 blood pregnancy test done, I also have a fetal ring on my uterus . Both test came out negative, but I have the symptoms of being pregnant, tired, eating alot, urinating all the time, and my breast are dark. I also have mild cramping on lower and also down my leg, feels like pulling, or stretching . Sometimes I can feel it on my left side and lower left back. Can I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013