Fetal pole missing in the pregnancy scan. Missed abortion?

My wife is 9 weeks pregent and in her first u/s report fetal pole was missing and suggest for again u/s after 2 weeks.
the report result is given below.
single intrauterine gestational sac seen measuring 3.2 cm.
yolk sac is present, fetal pole is absent, the cervical length is 3.1 cm, no perigestational sac abnormality identified.
no free fluid in pelvis, normal urinary bladder, the gestational age according to LMP is 11 week and 2 days.
single intrauterine pregnancy, corresponding to 8 weeks and 2 days of gestation.
yolk sac is present, fetal pole is absent. finding are suggestive of missed abortion.

please confirm is there any hope for the good.

Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013